Nuffies Leaderboard

Friday, May 18, 2012

Food for The Sick

As I mentioned earlier, I have been and still am under the weather. Although, going to ignore that since I am going to get me some alcohol tonight.

I tried Diablo 3 in solo mode for about 4 hours? It was a tad too familiar as I was expecting something totally different after hearing all the hype about this game.

Regardless, I think playing with friends would be fun although I have not tried any group play up to date yet.

So what else have I been doing? Morning meeting on Tuesday. Saw a doctor on Tuesday evening. Mc on Wed. Whole day meeting on Thursday and Morning meeting today. I am horribly behind time for work due to being sick and the consecutive meetings which means I need to buck up on next Monday as I have more meetings next on Wed, Thurs and Friday. Crazy 2 weeks of May with meetings and follow ups after the meetings.

 
After the meeting on Tuesday, this is what I ate.
 
It was good old comfort food and pretty nice too

My companion had this which I could only watch :/
Tuesday dinner came like this

But actually was pretty delicious and looks like this

Wednesday lunch was this
Wednesday lunch and dinner was the same with the addition of greens.

On Thursday, I had dim sum at Imperial Treasure (Ion branch) which I ate sparingly -_-

Dinner sucked. It was at Night Safari Ulu Ulu and it was expensive and NOT nice but I also just pecked at it anyway.

Can't eat those stuff when sick :(

I had 3/4 of a mug of Chang Beer last night and I didn't die so I guess alcohol won't kill me and therefore, I am off to go squeeze into the MRT and get some alcohol to begin my weekend!

I hate NS LINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment