Nuffies Leaderboard

Monday, July 9, 2012

Parker's Restaurant @ Thomson Road (Korean Food)

 So my parents decided they want to eat Korean food on Sunday evening (8th July 2012)...

My favourite part of Korean dining are the small dishes....

Sotong with Vegetables in Korean sauce @ $18 SGD..I ate most of this cause I like the vegetables~

Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup @ $23 SGD....it was so-so only ...the meat quite tough and the ginseng isn't really that flavourful. Maybe it's the Korean way?


BBQ Short Beef Ribs  @ $19 SGD. I had this before and it's still as good. Alternatively can go 2D1N Soju Bang @ Novena for the BBQ Buffet. Yummy!


Rice which I didn't order...


Close up of the soup...

  
Complimentary Dessert ~ they also served tea as well.

Overall, it was okay...very filling. I like the small dishes aka Pan-Chan most!  This restaurant used to be a stall at Long House in Thomson but they decided to venture out on their own and they have been around for 2 years.

:) I didn't pay so not sure about the total bill! 

On a random note, I should be getting my S3 (White) tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment