Nuffies Leaderboard

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sapporo Ramen Miharu

Finally, after like forever...I finally managed to make my way down to Gallery Hotel to try Sapporo Ramen Miharu last Friday! Quite apt that it was also with a friend who I have not met for quite a long time although we kept saying that we will meet up. Haha!
 As it was our first time here, we didn't know the queuing procedure and missed out on being served earlier as there were outdoor seats which were actually available when we reached. In the end, we ended up queuing for the indoor seats. Luckily, we were the second on the list and after us, suddenly, many people started to arrive after us. It was about 7 plus then.
 The updated menu with Ramen as it's main item.
 Drink List :)
 My choice of drink for that night. TGIF!
 Condiments to go with your food. I used the chilli oil and chilli powder the most :x
 Close up of the menu for what we ordered.
The Gyoza was juicy but not that fantastic I feel.
My dining companion's noodle was oily but fragrant. His only remark was that it's not bad but it must be eaten hot otherwise it will become too salty when cooled.










 I had the standard Miso Ramen which was pretty good but it will be even better if the soup was thicker. The noodles were chewy though not the type I liked best but I think overall it didn't fail the expectations that were set by my friends when they shared their ramen tales with me. Iced water was also served promptly after we ordered.
Bill came up to about $47 SGD for 2 pax. :)

 

 

Sapporo Ramen Miharu

1 Nanson Road
#01-11 The Gallery Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment