Nuffies Leaderboard

Friday, October 3, 2014

Kirepapa, Kirepapa., キレパパ。, 抓狂爸爸, 抓狂PAPA, 漂亮爸爸, 漂亮PAPA, Kire Papa, KireAni, Красавец отец (English Translation Interest Check)

Senri Takashi lives with his pretty son, Rijyu alone after divorce with his wife. To guard Rijyu, Senri does all kinds of spiteful things to Rijyu's classmates who aim for Rijyu but he can not get rid of one student, Shunsuke Sakaki. But who is he truly aiming for?

 I may be able to translate vol. 2 - 4 +  2 chapters of vol. 5 and some additional side stories into English.

Let me know your interest. If there are enough comments, I will probably do it page by page daily but I am not a professional so it will probably be the image with text translation below in readable flow.

I may not be able to capture the mood 100% accurately but I will try my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment