Nuffies Leaderboard

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Carousell Shopping ._.

I have been addicted to it lately.

Although my rating is only 2 positive feedback but that's because some of the items I bought have been marked sold without me making an offer after dealing.

Here's the list of items that I have bought :

1) White Fishtail Dress
2) Groupon voucher for steamboat dinner
3) Asus ROG 750JS
4) Christmas Props for event
5) Instax Films
6) Capitaland vouchers x 2
7) Shoes
8) Led Shoelaces

I have also sold :

1) Make-Up Kit

Seems like I am more of a buyer than seller *boo hoo* There goes my pocket.

Anyway, a gentle public notice would be to always look at the ratings and to ask for real life pictures as buying online is always a risk. =)

I do have some other items still going for sale :

1) La Mer Soft Moisturising Cream 30ml @ $135 (BRAND NEW)
2) 31 Days BB Collagen Powder @ $30 (BRAND NEW)

Email me if keen !  Thanks a lot !

No comments:

Post a Comment