Nuffies Leaderboard

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The real 2015 post :)

It's finally the start of a new year and I have not made any resolutions this year!

Not that much of a surprise actually. As one gets older, the meaning of a resolution gets more and more unimportant/meaningless.

The only thing I can say is - Live in the present! The past has already passed and the future is still on it's way.

Among all the ridiculous, mysterious and unbelievable things that have happened, my past year would seem relatively dull but nonetheless, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy 2015 and may this year be a great one for all of us!

Thank you for supporting this blog and I am grateful for your readership (Yes, I know, it's time to update the Ladies' night post. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment