Nuffies Leaderboard

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Ending 2020 with a rare post.

I reckon, I don't have many readers left and by now, I believe, people who are aware about this blog are also no longer checking back for updates.

Which is good...cause too many things have happened and sometimes an outlet is all we need.

I hope that this piece continues to be a speck in this internet universe. 

It's hard to impress and always be politically right, I am beginning to really suck at this. 

People's opinions are still important to me so....when I suck at the above, there's a double whammy of how it affects me. 

I hope it doesn't take me too long to get out of this rut and a depressing mindset that I have sunk into.

Whether it's by chance or fate, everything happens for a reason and for all that have crossed my life before, thank you and I wish you well. 

For the heartless, well, karma goes around (I know cause there have been situations where I had to play this role as well). 

We are all not perfect, so let's just not make people's lives miserable okay.

For 2021 and beyond, the key message for myself is to remember to be always kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment