Nuffies Leaderboard

Friday, September 21, 2012

Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge Party 2012 !

The last time I won a prize for Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party in April, I missed it because they did not send me the invites in time and I was overseas as well hence I could not pursue the matter until I came back and when I messaged them on facebook, the annoying part was that they didn't even reply me after that at all! I did come back in time for the party but just not in time to chase for the invites.

Anyway, disappointments aside, I am ecstatic to know that I won the Jet Black Circuit Lounge Invites for this Sunday's F1 Party ! I didn't even know I won the Wildcard Draw Prize as I was pre-occupied with some personal problems and the invites came today to my house which my mother kindly informed me about. Still wondering if I should ask my parents to go! Haha.

There are a total of 4 passes and I have already invited that 1 person who I think will really enjoy this! I was still thinking what to buy or get for that person....but I guess this present is really apt. A lot of things in my life lately seems to be just appropriate for what's happening.

Sigh...

There were a couple of ways to win the invites and I am really happy to have been chosen so...here's a BIG thank you to Johnnie Walker! And hopefully I will be able to share decent pictures next week! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment