Nuffies Leaderboard

Friday, April 4, 2014

This is the conclusion of my Trimton 2 journey

Firstly big thanks to Trimton for the sponsored product.

You may follow them at https://www.facebook.com/Trimton2SG for more information and reviews from other bloggers.

To conclude from my experience, if a quick-fix to lose weight fast is what you are looking for, this product is most probably not for you.

However, if you are looking for a helpful solution that helps you to lose fats without side effects, then this product should suit you well.

It's a simple and fuss free solution but still requires a lot of discipline to maintain with a diet and lots of exercise/water.

During the process of consuming Trimton 2, I would have to be honest and say that I did not experience a significant weight loss. However, my face does appears to be slimmer and I can feel the heat that is radiating from my skin after I have consumed the product which shows that it is working on the fats in my body.

Hence, I believe that with a better diet and lifestyle regime - Trimton 2 will be an effective and good method for weight loss management.

Do note that the recommended treatment is to consume Trimton 2 for 2 - 3 months but however the pills sponsored for review was for a 1 month trial. Therefore, it may take the full course of treatment before the desired impact can be achieved.

Why is Trimton 2 速效瘦 effective? 
  • Utilizes E. Microen 肠溶性微粒 - a breakthrough technology to help your body to absorb the ingredients in the capsule better
  • Each capsule contains 400+ micro balls containing highly effective ingredients for weight loss such as HCA, Chlorogenic Acid, Green tea polyphenols and Organic acids.
  • Formulated to targets on reducing fats and oil intake 去油消脂, by our body in a natural way 无副作用, 安全可靠
Retailing at $118 exclusively in Guardian
Limited period promotion - Buy 1 Get 1 Free ! 

Thank you for reading! You may find my earlier posts over here :

http://repolitlebijou.blogspot.sg/2014/02/this-post-is-to-mark-my-journey-of.html
http://repolitlebijou.blogspot.sg/2014/02/its-been-about-8-daysinto-my-journey-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment